Research on Resource Efficiency of Companies of Biomass Power Generation Based on Three-stage DEA
- Qinmin Fang, Ting Liu, Xuejiao Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Qinmin Fang
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.407How to use a DOI?
- Companies of Biomass Power Generation; Three-Stage DEA; Resource Efficiency
- From the perspective of resource efficiency of companies, this paper analyzed resource efficiency of companies of biomass power generation by selecting five companies of biomass power generation as sample and employing three-stage DEA method. The results showed that the allocative efficiency of the five companies had generally attained efficient from 2011 to 2013. However, it still remained insufficiency in the aspects of the use of existing technology, the development of new technology and scale efficiency, etc. In view of this, corresponding suggestions were proposed in the paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qinmin Fang AU - Ting Liu AU - Xuejiao Zhou PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research on Resource Efficiency of Companies of Biomass Power Generation Based on Three-stage DEA BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.407 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.407 ID - Fang2015/11 ER -