Absolute Nucleic Acid Quantification System and Analysis
- B.F. Song, Q. Song, W. Jin, Q.C. Tian, Y. Mu
- Corresponding Author
- B.F. Song
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.410How to use a DOI?
- Digital nucleic acid amplification; Microfluidic; Dynamic range; Measurement Uncertainty
- Digital nucleic acid amplification and determination has become an attractive technique by its capable of high sensitivity and precision. With the development of microfluidic technique, this method becomes much easier to perform, with less sample requirement and cross contamination. The dynamic range of measurement is critical for digital nucleic acid amplification, and has greatly increased by improving the number of reactors. Here, a microfluidic device for digital nucleic acid amplification has been demonstrated, and the measurement uncertainty has been discussed. The paper’s aim is to present an absolute nucleic acid quantification system which is fabricated by nano-fabrication, and the dynamic range as well as measurement uncertainty of the system is also presented in the paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - B.F. Song AU - Q. Song AU - W. Jin AU - Q.C. Tian AU - Y. Mu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Absolute Nucleic Acid Quantification System and Analysis BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.410 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.410 ID - Song2015/11 ER -