Investigating Characteristics of Sensitive Galvanometer by Isogonic Method and SPSS
- Kaihua Yue, Xinchun Wang, Qing Ye, Man Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Kaihua Yue
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.409How to use a DOI?
- Isogonic Method; Sensitive Galvanometer; SPSS; Sensitivity; Internal Resistance; Uncertainty
- By making use of isogonic method and combining with SPSS, this paper attempts to measure the sensitivity and internal resistance of a sensitive galvanometer, evaluate experimental data and its uncertainty with confidence probability of 95%. This paper introduces experimental circuit and principle, and gets reliable and reasonable results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kaihua Yue AU - Xinchun Wang AU - Qing Ye AU - Man Cheng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Investigating Characteristics of Sensitive Galvanometer by Isogonic Method and SPSS BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.409 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.409 ID - Yue2015/11 ER -