A Borrowed Address Assignment Algorithm Based on the Depth Model for ZigBee Network
- Leqiang Bai, Zhenhu Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Leqiang Bai
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.425How to use a DOI?
- ZigBee network; Orphan node; Address assignment; Depth model; Tree routing
- Aiming at the problems of the shortcomings of the ZigBee distributed address assignment mechanism lead to orphan nodes and the lower success rate of address assignment, a borrowed address assignment algorithm based on the depth model for ZigBee network is proposed. The algorithm utilizes 16-bit network address that DAAM algorithm unused to assign addresses for different network depth orphan nodes. Meanwhile, the tree routing algorithm to suit the address assignment mechanism is proposed. Theoretical analysis and simulation results show that, in the condition of the same computational complexity and the same maximum network depth, the algorithm outperforms DAAM, SLAR, DAAM-THN and SOSSA in terms of the success rate of address assignment, and the average time of assigning address etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Leqiang Bai AU - Zhenhu Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Borrowed Address Assignment Algorithm Based on the Depth Model for ZigBee Network BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.425 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.425 ID - Bai2015/11 ER -