Grain Insect Monitoring Based on Imaging Sensor and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Xiaoyu Du, Xiong Shi, Lin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyu Du
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.426How to use a DOI?
- grain insect monitoring, CMOS imaging sensor, wireless sensor networks
- Imaging sensor and wireless sensor networks are combined in this essay to establish the wireless grain insect monitoring network. The micro camera constituted of CMOS imagining sensor embeds the built-in nodes in a specific location in bulk grain. The light and bait of LED built in the nodes can attract the insects to go into the photographing region. The camera shoots the insects on the instruction of control center, then the wireless transmission module of application integrated in CPU transmits the photograph to the computer as of control center. In this way the information of grain insects in bulk grain are collected as reliable foundation for the prevention and cure of grain insects.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyu Du AU - Xiong Shi AU - Lin Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Grain Insect Monitoring Based on Imaging Sensor and Wireless Sensor Networks BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.426 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.426 ID - Du2015/11 ER -