Stability of Photolysis and Hydrolysis of Prallethrin
- Tiebing Liu, Baojian Liu, Jie Chen, Zhicheng Yang, Chengyan Zhang, Mingya Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Tiebing Liu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.427How to use a DOI?
- Prallethrin; Photolysis; Hydrolysis; Gas Chromatography
- The photolysis and hydrolysis of prallethrin was studied in the laboratory. The result of the test showed that the photolysis reaction of prallethrin in aqueous solutions irradiated by 500w xenon lamp fitted to the first order dynamic equation. The results also showed that the hydrolysis rate of prallethrin in buffer solutions with pH values of 5 in 25°C were very slow. The rising temperature and pH values could both accelearate the hyrolysis. And discussion was also conducted to the mechanism of hydrolysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tiebing Liu AU - Baojian Liu AU - Jie Chen AU - Zhicheng Yang AU - Chengyan Zhang AU - Mingya Xu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Stability of Photolysis and Hydrolysis of Prallethrin BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.427 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.427 ID - Liu2015/11 ER -