D2D Resource Allocation Algorithm in Heterogeneous Networks
- Ting Yu, Liang Ye, Xuejun Sha, Alasaarela Esko
- Corresponding Author
- Ting Yu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.428How to use a DOI?
- D2D; SFR; resource allocation; throughput
- Device-to-device (D2D) communication has recently emerged as a promising technique to improve the performance of LTE-A systems. It can greatly reduce the load of the base station, improve the quality of service for users at the edge of the cell, and improve the overall throughput in the system. After analyzing the resource allocation method of the SFR model, we come to a conclusion that this method is suitable for the reuse of D2D cellular resources. We establish the system model, and propose a resource allocation algorithm. The simulation results show that using the proposed algorithm, D2D communication can improve the system throughput.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ting Yu AU - Liang Ye AU - Xuejun Sha AU - Alasaarela Esko PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - D2D Resource Allocation Algorithm in Heterogeneous Networks BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.428 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.428 ID - Yu2015/11 ER -