A Design on the Information Platform of Agricultural Products Logistics
- Jie Zhu, Binbin Fu, Chunlin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jie Zhu
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.438How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural products; Logistics; agricultural products logistics (APL); information platform
- The informatization of agricultural products logistics (APL) is an objective requirement with the development of agricultural modernization. This paper briefly analyzes domestic and foreign APL, and we suggest a scheme of building logistics information platform taking the situation of Henan province (In the central of China) as an example. Considering the demand of analysis on the platform, the structure, hierarchy and function of the platform are designed by the principle of building an information platform. With the example of Henan province, we hope it could provide theoretical and practical guidance for others constructions of APL platform.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jie Zhu AU - Binbin Fu AU - Chunlin Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - A Design on the Information Platform of Agricultural Products Logistics BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.438 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.438 ID - Zhu2015/11 ER -