An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Energy Consumption and Industry Development Chinese
- Peng Chen, Xiaoqing Ma, Ling Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.443How to use a DOI?
- Energy consumption; Industry development; Cointegration; usal relationship; Error correction model
- he article from 1978 to 2012 in China's energy consumption and the industrial added value of the data as the foundation, uses econometrics of unit root test, cointegration test and error correction model based the Granger causality test of empirical analysis was carried out on the relationship between its growth.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Chen AU - Xiaoqing Ma AU - Ling Liu PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Energy Consumption and Industry Development Chinese BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.443 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.443 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -