The Mechanism Study of Alternating Arc AC Magnetic Levitation Induction Motor
- Li Zeng, Qiuyue Chen, Fang Chen, Fan Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Li Zeng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.442How to use a DOI?
- Alternating arc motor; Magnetic induction intensity; Levitation force features; Electromagnetic torque feature
- Magnetic levitation (no bearings) motor by using magnetic force to make rotor suspend and drive realize its high or ultra high speed rotating. The stator’s structure of traditional no bearing magnetic levitation motor is double winding which is polar logarithmic difference 1 of 2 sets of winding (torque winding and suspension winding) and embedded in the stator. Using two inverter respectively for the two sets of winding to go into the same frequency current in order to realize the suspension of the rotor and motor’s driven, small carrying capacity of motor’s structure, controlling complex system. This paper based on the traditional motor technology puts forward a kind of arc principle and respectively decorates two arc motors in horizontal and vertical direction symmetric to rotor according to the electromagnetic bearing suspension technology that is constituted the arc magnetic levitation induction motor. Establishing air-gap transformation regular between rotor and stator (air-gap length) motor is under the effect of interference. Based on the electromagnetic theory establishing distribution regular of the air-gap magnetic induction intensity. Virtual displacement principle is used to establish electromagnetism mathematical model and motor electromagnetism levitation. By the finite element analysis carrying on simulation research to the magnetic induction intensity, electric magnetic levitation force and distribution features of electromagnetic torque and so on.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Zeng AU - Qiuyue Chen AU - Fang Chen AU - Fan Zhang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Mechanism Study of Alternating Arc AC Magnetic Levitation Induction Motor BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.442 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.442 ID - Zeng2015/11 ER -