The Curriculum of the "Water Treatment Engineering Technology" Development Design and Implementation based on the Professional Ability
- Hong Chen, Chunyi Duan, Haitao Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Hong Chen
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.449How to use a DOI?
- Vocational ability oriented; Teaching content; Teaching method and means; Curriculum reform
- According to the curriculum development based on professional ability oriented thought, this paper was aim to improve the construction of higher vocational course "water treatment engineering and technology" on teaching contents, teaching organization, teaching mode, teaching method and means. To formed a new curriculum “water treatment engineering” by the learning areas, project learning, learning tasks, learning situation and learning tools, learning methods, learning requirements, etc, which met the requirements of professional post professional ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong Chen AU - Chunyi Duan AU - Haitao Tian PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - The Curriculum of the "Water Treatment Engineering Technology" Development Design and Implementation based on the Professional Ability BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.449 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.449 ID - Chen2015/11 ER -