Research of Teaching Methods for Professional Training Based on Project-driven Teaching Practices
- Da Xiao, Yong Liu, Lujia Cao, Shengli Liu, Dongyue Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Da Xiao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.450How to use a DOI?
- P roject-driven; Office training; Teaching methods; Practice;
- For business-oriented type of short-term training courses of this new task of teaching and teaching needs, to carry out an in-depth analysis and research, detailed the demand characteristics of these new teaching curriculum, on this basis, based on the design of a project-driven teaching practices, the implementation process is given in detail all aspects of teaching practice, and the teaching process should have the conditions and problems likely to face in-depth analysis of short-term training courses for such business-oriented type of conduct has implementation of targeted teaching a useful exploration and try.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Da Xiao AU - Yong Liu AU - Lujia Cao AU - Shengli Liu AU - Dongyue Yan PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Research of Teaching Methods for Professional Training Based on Project-driven Teaching Practices BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.450 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.450 ID - Xiao2015/11 ER -