Practical Teaching Reform Based on Cultivation of Engineering Education and Innovation Ability for Textile Engineering Major
- H. L. Yi, Y. Xue, E. L. Yang, W. X. Chen
- Corresponding Author
- H. L. Yi
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.461How to use a DOI?
- Engineering education; Talent training mode; Practical teaching system; Engineering practical ability; Innovation ability
- Based on the local pillar industries, to train high level application and innovation talents with ability that processes innovation spirit, practice ability and meet the needs of the local industrial development, the professional construction of colleges and local economic development are combined as the breakthrough point, and with engineering education and science and technology innovation as the main line to strengthen the engineering practice courses, the professional ability of students are progressively trained from ‘verification, synthesis, design and innovation’ four experiment level. On the practical teaching of integrated design, the traditional experiment curriculum are integrated, a new experimental teaching system, called as ‘one main line, two platforms, three bases and four levels’ is developed. The students receive the complete training, included professional education, occupation skill training, cultivation of engineering quality and innovative potential development’, etc. Thus, the idea of three combinations, i.e. class inside and class outside, teaching and scientific research, school and enterprise, is developed, the engineering practice ability and innovation ability of the undergraduate students are improved remarkably.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - H. L. Yi AU - Y. Xue AU - E. L. Yang AU - W. X. Chen PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Practical Teaching Reform Based on Cultivation of Engineering Education and Innovation Ability for Textile Engineering Major BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.461 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.461 ID - Yi2015/11 ER -