Teaching of Lexical Chunks in the Application of Listening Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
- XiaoQing Zou, ShuPeng Bai
- Corresponding Author
- XiaoQing Zou
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.460How to use a DOI?
- Teaching of lexical chunks; Chinese as a foreign language; Listening; strategy
- The listening comprehension is a complex process of interaction between language and thinking, listening ability is a core skills in Chinese communication skills. Teaching advocates use of lexical chunks in the teaching of lexical chunks, on improving Chinese as a foreign language listening ability has certain advantages. This paper argues that the use of lexical chunks in the teaching Chinese as a foreign language teaching, help students to establish consciousness of lexical chunks, students can speed up the processing listening material information, to improve the students' listening level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - XiaoQing Zou AU - ShuPeng Bai PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Teaching of Lexical Chunks in the Application of Listening Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.460 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.460 ID - Zou2015/11 ER -