Minimax Optimization of Reactance Connected in Series on Capacitor to Eliminate Resonance
- Pu Deng, Xiao-bo Liu, Xian-song Pi, Hong-li Li, Feng-yuan Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Pu Deng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.468How to use a DOI?
- PSCAD; Harmonic amplification; Reactance ratio; Harmonic impedance; Minimax optimization
- In order to solve the problem of harmonic resonance in shunt capacitor at 220kV or 110kV transformer substation, use the PSCAD software to construct harmonic impedance models of capacitor, transformer, load, short impedance and harmonic source, give resonance objective function such as harmonic voltage amplification factor on load bus, etc. With minimax optimization, the maximum values of objective function in all the power grid parameter space are minimized by changing reactance rate. The conclusion is: resonance is eliminated with best effect and generality by the rate 12%; resonance is eliminated with second effect by rate 4.3% ~ 4.5%, but the rate 4.3% ~ 4.5% has better technical and economic value and Suitable for most of 220kV and 110kV substation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pu Deng AU - Xiao-bo Liu AU - Xian-song Pi AU - Hong-li Li AU - Feng-yuan Wang PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Minimax Optimization of Reactance Connected in Series on Capacitor to Eliminate Resonance BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.468 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.468 ID - Deng2015/11 ER -