Functional Analysis on Superposition of Harmonic Sources in AC Arc-furnaces
- Pu Deng, Feng-yuan Wang, Xiao-bo Liu, Xian-song Pi, Hong-li Li
- Corresponding Author
- Pu Deng
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.469How to use a DOI?
- AC arc-furnace; superposition of harmonic current; orthogonal; complex-valued co-correlativity coefficient; evaluation of harmonic level.
- To solve the problem of harmonic level evaluation for AC arc-furnace supply area, this paper analyses the synchronous measuring data of harmonic current in AC arc-furnaces with functional analysis, verifies harmonic current released from AC arc-furnaces with independence and orthogonality approximately between each other, proves superposition of harmonic current in accordance with root of sum of squares, derives the formula for evaluating harmonic voltage level of PCC at which AC arc-furnaces were connected. The formula is verified Actually, it shows that multi-arc-furnaces harmonic current can be largely counteracted each other, If these AC arc-furnaces were connected to a PCC in which short-circuit capacity is enough for that the superposed harmonic current of AC arc-furnaces can be electromagnetic compatible, then power quality of the PCC can reach the qualified level.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pu Deng AU - Feng-yuan Wang AU - Xiao-bo Liu AU - Xian-song Pi AU - Hong-li Li PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Functional Analysis on Superposition of Harmonic Sources in AC Arc-furnaces BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.469 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.469 ID - Deng2015/11 ER -