Approaches for the Synthesis of Decision-Makings Review
- Denis Oleynikov, Lyudmila Butenko
- Corresponding Author
- Denis Oleynikov
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.3How to use a DOI?
- Decision-makings, system synthesis, morphological synthesis, heuristical synthesis
- This paper describes author's approaches, intended to obtain new decision-making methods. Approaches reflect morphological aspects of the consideration of decision-makings affect system-wide trends of the development of systems and contain elements of the heuristic nature of the synthesis process. Common for these approaches is the consideration of the synthesis of objects as systems with the goal structure and properties.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Denis Oleynikov AU - Lyudmila Butenko PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Approaches for the Synthesis of Decision-Makings Review BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.3 ID - Oleynikov2016/05 ER -