Intelligent Information Technology in Education
- Anna Yankovskaya, Yury Dementyev, Danil Lyapunov, Artem Yamshanov
- Corresponding Author
- Anna Yankovskaya
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.11How to use a DOI?
- Intelligent information technology, pattern recognition, mixed diagnostic tests, learning trajectory, blended learning, decision-making, cognitive graphic tools
- Intelligent information technology (IIT) for the purpose of education within the blended learning paradigm is discussed. The technology is based on the construction of mixed diagnostic tests (MDTs) used for decision-making. Each MDT represents a compromise between unconditional and conditional components. The cognitive graphic tools are used as IIT subsystem for decision justification. The IIT is proposed for control, students' knowledge monitoring, professional and personal skills and abilities development, and designing the learning trajectory for every student. A technique for IIT construction based on the MDTs, threshold and fuzzy logics, and cognitive graphic tools is suggested.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anna Yankovskaya AU - Yury Dementyev AU - Danil Lyapunov AU - Artem Yamshanov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Intelligent Information Technology in Education BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.11 ID - Yankovskaya2016/05 ER -