The information system of the geological and technical arrangements management on an well stock of an oil-and-gas production enterprise
- Ivan Evsyutkin, Nikolay Markov
- Corresponding Author
- Ivan Evsyutkin
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.18How to use a DOI?
- Information system; web-service; service-oriented architecture; geological and technical arrangements on a well stock of the oil-and-gas production enterprise.
- This article describes the problem of management processes automation of the geological and technical arrangements (GTA) on the oil-and-gas well stock. For the solution of this problem it is necessary to automate, first of all, difficult business processes of selection of candidate wells for GTA and a selection of necessary arrangements for each of relevant wells. Considering variety of the used methods for candidate wells selection for GTA and a selection of GTA, it is offered to create the information system for management of GTA on the basis of the service-oriented architecture (SOA) concept. The SOA model of information system is designed; features of program realization for the system are shown.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ivan Evsyutkin AU - Nikolay Markov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - The information system of the geological and technical arrangements management on an well stock of an oil-and-gas production enterprise BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.18 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.18 ID - Evsyutkin2016/05 ER -