Finance Planning In The University Using Information Methodology "Aris"
- I.E. Nikulina, E.A. Ershova, A.A. Tarabanovsky, A.A. Zemtsov
- Corresponding Author
- I.E. Nikulina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.22How to use a DOI?
- Effective system of university finance planning, methodology for information system design, models of organization of financial flows, information flows planning process, centers of financial income and expenses, centers of financial activity.
- To organize an effective system of financial planning of autonomous educational institution of higher education it is required to use special planning and control procedures which are drawn up using the author's techniques. These procedures allow to optimize the process of financial planning and the process of control of the implementation of the university budget at all levels of consolidation. Designed for this purpose model of decision-making system, according to the methodology of the design of integrated information systems, is aimed at improving the financial planning process, by means of accumulation of information that contains information only about the correct management decisions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - I.E. Nikulina AU - E.A. Ershova AU - A.A. Tarabanovsky AU - A.A. Zemtsov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Finance Planning In The University Using Information Methodology "Aris" BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.22 ID - Nikulina2016/05 ER -