Formation of the organizational model for the implementation of low-rise housing investment project and evaluation of interaction effectiveness of its actors
- Nikolay Minaev, Irina Sharf, Christina Filyushina, Natalia Gusakova, Olga Dobrynina, Ekaterina Zharova, Julia Merkulieva, Natalya Dmitrieva
- Corresponding Author
- Nikolay Minaev
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- low-rise construction, organizational model, risks, indicators, effectiveness estimation.
- Subject. The paper studied the regularities of the formation of interactions between participants of the investment project of low-rise housing construction in Russia and developed the method of effectiveness assessment. Goal. The development of basic organizational model of interaction in the implementation of investment projects of low-rise housing construction in Russia. Methods. In this paper, with the help of statistical methods we analyzed investment projects of low-rise housing construction, simulation methods contributed to developing the basic model of interaction of subjects of investment project, using econometric methods we identified basic functions of the considered actors and identified the main risks arising in the course of the project, as well as methods of indicative planning helped to develop a new scheme of interaction between the participants of the investment project of low-rise residential buildings and effectiveness estimation of their interactions. Application area. These results can be applied in the development of sectoral territorial planning documents, as well as in programs for the construction industry development, including low-rise housing. Results. The patterns, the problems of interactions between investment project participants are identified and the economic nature of these problems is reveiled. The authors have shown a new basic model of interaction of actors of low-rise housing construction and the method of evaluating the effectiveness of their interaction. Significance. The importance of this article derives from the fact that with the help of the developed model of interaction of the main actors of the low-rise housing qualitative-functional and subjective spheres can be identified in which functions of low-rise housing actors vary depending on a variety of investment techniques. This model shows the interaction between the actors of the investment project and the level of responsibility of each of them, as well as the efficiency of interaction between the actors in the implementation of the investment project of low-rise housing construction. Conclusion. On the basis of established patterns and developed system of estimation of interactions effectiveness of actors of low-rise residential construction the authors aim the increase the efficiency of interactions between the actors of the investment project, which in turn provides a more precise planning of low-rise housing projects, as well as reduced financial and economic, political, government, force-major risks, planning risks and innovation risks.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nikolay Minaev AU - Irina Sharf AU - Christina Filyushina AU - Natalia Gusakova AU - Olga Dobrynina AU - Ekaterina Zharova AU - Julia Merkulieva AU - Natalya Dmitrieva PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Formation of the organizational model for the implementation of low-rise housing investment project and evaluation of interaction effectiveness of its actors BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.38 ID - Minaev2016/05 ER -