Mathematical Simulation Of Adaptive Allocation Of Discrete Resources
- Evgeniy Anisimov, Vladimir Anisimov, Michael Sonkin
- Corresponding Author
- Evgeniy Anisimov
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.57How to use a DOI?
- Management system, discrete resources, distribution of resources, uncertain circumstances, adaptation, optimization, model
- The dynamic and uncertainty of management system generate and complicate the problem of providing appropriate quality management solutions. Optimization and adaptive approach to the process of taking a management decision is one the most effective. Practically, it can be implemented by modeling adaptive distribution of discrete resources. So, the results of this article include the methods of forming mathematical models of distribution of discrete resources, based on the principle of optimization and adaptive approach to the process of taking a management decision in automated information management systems in the real-time mode (AIMS). The implementation of considered methods help to scrutinize such aspects of a real management system as dynamics and uncertainty of situations, but at the same time to operate with simple mathematical models of static optimization for taking a decision about the distribution of resources.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Evgeniy Anisimov AU - Vladimir Anisimov AU - Michael Sonkin PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Mathematical Simulation Of Adaptive Allocation Of Discrete Resources BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.57 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.57 ID - Anisimov2016/05 ER -