Qualimetric Model for Comprehensive Evaluation of E-BUSINESS EFFICIENCY
- Alexander Starkov, Sergey Povituhin, Petr Staschuk, Maria Galliamova, Lily Ganeeva, Elena Storozheva, Marina Romanova
- Corresponding Author
- Alexander Starkov
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.59How to use a DOI?
- e-business; evaluation of the effectiveness; evaluation indicators; qualimetry; comprehensive evaluation.
- The article discusses the basics of the methodology for integrated evaluation of the effectiveness of e-businesses on the basis of qualimetry. Using of this methodology will identify the problems and prospects of e-business's evolution, develop evidence-based programs to improve its performance. It discusses the development of the range of evaluation indicators, which includes indicators that characterize financial conditions, customer relations, organization, core business processes, growth and labour e-businesses. The described technique of a complex estimation of e-business efficiency, including the following: identifying purposes of evaluation; identification of evaluation indicators and indicators' characteristics (status and weight); determination of values of effectiveness indicators; effectiveness evaluation; effectiveness indicators convolution estimates into a single comprehensive evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alexander Starkov AU - Sergey Povituhin AU - Petr Staschuk AU - Maria Galliamova AU - Lily Ganeeva AU - Elena Storozheva AU - Marina Romanova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Qualimetric Model for Comprehensive Evaluation of E-BUSINESS EFFICIENCY BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.59 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.59 ID - Starkov2016/05 ER -