Future Teachers' Competence Forming in the Sphere of Information Security: Modern Requirements& Means
- Lyubov Kurzaeva, Galina Chusavitina, Natalya Zerkina, Ekaterina Karmanova, Alexander Starkov, Vera Makashova, Inna Kuznetsova
- Corresponding Author
- Lyubov Kurzaeva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.61How to use a DOI?
- competence approach, information security
- One of the adverse and undesirable impacts of ICT-rich environment is negative deviant behavior of an individual. The urgency of the problem is determined by: the lack of theoretical and methodological elaboration of the foundations in the teaching staff training; the necessity of improving professional and academic qualifications in the field; the increasing needs of science and education in teacher-researchers, who have sustained competence in information security sphere, universal qualities that meet the humanistic ideals of the Information Society development; the lack of attention to psychological and educational problems of information security in the spectrum of scientific research of psychological and pedagogical schools. The article deals with the solution to the problem of information security in the sphere of science, education and high technologies through special training of pedagogical staff that is competent not only in software and technical fields but also in the field of humanitarian aspects of information security.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lyubov Kurzaeva AU - Galina Chusavitina AU - Natalya Zerkina AU - Ekaterina Karmanova AU - Alexander Starkov AU - Vera Makashova AU - Inna Kuznetsova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Future Teachers' Competence Forming in the Sphere of Information Security: Modern Requirements& Means BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.61 ID - Kurzaeva2016/05 ER -