Modeling of Welfare in the Context of Socialization
- Lyubov Ivankina, Olga Berestneva, Taisiya Maklakova, Natalia Kozlova
- Corresponding Author
- Lyubov Ivankina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.82How to use a DOI?
- sociality, social context, well-being, welfare, social model, social indicator, social justice, life-world, subjective assessment of happiness.
- The relevance of the theme arised from the searching for an answer to the question about validity of refusal from the idea of general welfare in terms of growing inconsistency rates of change the subsystems of contemporary society. The purpose of the article is implementation of the search for units of genetic information (meanings, ideas, values), involved in the construction of social welfare model. For this purpose, we solved the problems of the comparative analysis devoted social welfare's ideas, which allows to identify the key ideas of model construction. A constructivist approach, methods of hermeneutical analysis, explication and comparative analysis were used in this study. The result of the research is: the units of genetic information of social welfare model in the context of the evolutionary process have been identified; It justified that the modeling of social welfare takes place predominantly at the management level (system level) and addressing the needs (practical level), the correlation of factors affecting the dynamics of the social welfare of the individual and society was examined.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lyubov Ivankina AU - Olga Berestneva AU - Taisiya Maklakova AU - Natalia Kozlova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Modeling of Welfare in the Context of Socialization BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.82 ID - Ivankina2016/05 ER -