Mathematical Modeling of Discharge Plasma Generation and Diffusion Saturation of Metals and Alloys
- Nguyen Bao Hung, Koval Tamara Vasilevna, Tran My Kim An
- Corresponding Author
- Nguyen Bao Hung
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.93How to use a DOI?
- hollow cathode, glow discharge, low-pressure discharge, plasma, plasma cathode, plasma nitriding, diffusion
- This paper presents a mathematical modeling of the plasma generation in a hollow cathode and the diffusion saturation of metals and alloys by nitrogen atoms in the plasma of a low-pressure non-self-sustained glow discharge. Characteristics of gas discharge are obtained. The relations between main technological parameters and structural-phase states of nitrited material are defined. Furthermore, this paper leads a comparison of calculated results with the experimental data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Nguyen Bao Hung AU - Koval Tamara Vasilevna AU - Tran My Kim An PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Mathematical Modeling of Discharge Plasma Generation and Diffusion Saturation of Metals and Alloys BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.93 ID - BaoHung2016/05 ER -