Modelling of Cellular Structures Obtained by X-Ray Phase Contrast Imaging
- Elena Baglaeva, Sergey Tsapko, Irina Tsapko, Aleksey Ershov
- Corresponding Author
- Elena Baglaeva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.95How to use a DOI?
- imaging methods, microscopy, X-ray phase contrast, image segmentation, modelling of cellular structures.
- Nowadays computed tomography provides the possibility to image internal cellular structures of embryos. A major challenge is a high accuracy image segmentation of tissues and individual cells. The process of manual image segmentation is time consuming and error prone. It can be partially replaced or augmented by cell modelling techniques developed by computer scientists based on biological, physiological and statistical properties of real embryos
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elena Baglaeva AU - Sergey Tsapko AU - Irina Tsapko AU - Aleksey Ershov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Modelling of Cellular Structures Obtained by X-Ray Phase Contrast Imaging BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.95 ID - Baglaeva2016/05 ER -