Text verification instruction manual using the ontologies
- Anastasiya Orlova, Nikolay Borgest
- Corresponding Author
- Anastasiya Orlova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.99How to use a DOI?
- ontology; verification; instruction manual; Controlled Natural Languages; ontological editor
- The paper deals with the verification of manuals using ontologies built using ontological editor Fluent Editor. The ontological editor Fluent Editor creation of ontologies by using Controlled Natural Languages (CNL), which is close to a natural language that simplifies and facilitates the user's work. Text conversion algorithm manuals of natural language in a controlled. Based on the construction and visualization of ontology instruction manuals, conclusions are drawn about the possibility of using ontological editor Fluent Editor as a tool to verify the completeness, uniqueness and comprehensiveness manuals.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anastasiya Orlova AU - Nikolay Borgest PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Text verification instruction manual using the ontologies BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.99 ID - Orlova2016/05 ER -