Removing Redundancy Point Clouds Based on Multi-view Geometric
- Junmin Lv, Jin Guo, Xiaoning Chen, Hongyan Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Junmin Lv
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.2How to use a DOI?
- Structure light scanning; Redundancy points; Registration; Multiview geometric; SVD
- According to the problem of structure light measuring for registration, such as the low efficiency of three-dimensional modeling because of overlapping points, a removing redundancy points technology based on multi-epipolar line resolution had been explored out. The traditional method belonged to the post-processing point cloud. This algorithm was based on uniqueness of object point in multiview geometric constraint before the point cloud come out. First, the multiple view of the camera was unified to the global coordinate system. Then the three-dimensional point clouds after calculating was been on the back projection. The distance between the two points that was greater than the given threshold would be reserved and the projection residual larger point would be reserved to avoid redundant point generation. Experiment proves that the algorithm proposed can removing redundancy points effectively and improving the efficiency of three-dimensional modeling without reducing the scanning density and accuracy, detailed information of the surface with large curvity can also be preserved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junmin Lv AU - Jin Guo AU - Xiaoning Chen AU - Hongyan Xu PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Removing Redundancy Point Clouds Based on Multi-view Geometric BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.2 ID - Lv2015/07 ER -