A Clustering Routing Algorithm Based on Max-Energy Path Selection
- Hongfei Chen, Huagang Shao, Shengzhe Ni
- Corresponding Author
- Hongfei Chen
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.4How to use a DOI?
- Optimal distribution; Max-energy; Multi-hop; Threshold; Base station
- A routing algorithm based on optimizing for cluster distribution and max-energy detection is put forward, and it is called ECME in this paper. The advantage of the algorithm is that it can save the communication energy effectively in WSNs because the optimal path is selected to send the maximum amount of messages. In the routing scheme using ECME, the optimizing for cluster distribution is realized by an improved threshold setting, and the optimal path’s selection criterion is owning the maximum energy. Therefore, the efficient multi-hop data sending routes from the node clusters to the base station (BS) are found out. The simulation shows that the prosed algorithm can prolong the lifetime of whole network.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongfei Chen AU - Huagang Shao AU - Shengzhe Ni PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - A Clustering Routing Algorithm Based on Max-Energy Path Selection BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.4 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.4 ID - Chen2015/07 ER -