Discussions on Class Management of Class Advisers in Higher Vocational Colleges
- Hongxia Huang, Baohua Cui, Chao Xu, Xiaoming Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Hongxia Huang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.5How to use a DOI?
- Class management; Class adviser; Higher vocational college; Class committee member
- The class management of class advisers in higher vocational colleges is an important job in higher vocational education, and it plays irreplaceable role in the cultivation of students’ professional quality, occupation spirit, personality, and social responsibility. This paper firstly summarizes the characteristics of the higher vocational college students: poor study ability, poor self management and being lack of upward mobility. Then based on the characteristics of the students, management methods for class advisers are proposed: understanding students, establishing a class management team, establishing reasonable class systems, establishing good class atmosphere, and conducting employment education. Finally, the hierarchy of the management methods is summarized. It gives scientific and reasonable management methods for class advisers in vocational colleges. This paper can provide references for class management and student education in higher vocational colleges.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongxia Huang AU - Baohua Cui AU - Chao Xu AU - Xiaoming Zhang PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Discussions on Class Management of Class Advisers in Higher Vocational Colleges BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.5 ID - Huang2015/07 ER -