Design and Realization of Ancient Fabric Information System Based on SSH
- Feng Zheng, Senlin Zhang, Meiqin Liu, Zhen Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Zheng
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.6How to use a DOI?
- SSH; IoC; Spring; Struts2; Hibernate
- Ancient fabrics are of high importance to the modern fabric industry, and have attracted large amounts of amateurs. Therefore, they should be protected properly while accessible. In order to solve the problem, this paper designed and implemented a system to provide services for ancient fabric managers, product designers, system administrators and ancient fabric amateurs. The system is designed and implemented on B/S architecture, with its database built in MySQL. By using SSH framework (Struts2, Spring and Hibernate), the system is going to satisfy the requirements of the four groups of people. Compared to the existing information management systems, the system in this paper focuses specifically on culture relic information management, and is able to manage different kinds of relic information comprehensively. It will be easier for professionals and ordinary people to get in touch with ancient fabrics, and therefore promote the beauty of the culture as well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Zheng AU - Senlin Zhang AU - Meiqin Liu AU - Zhen Fan PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Design and Realization of Ancient Fabric Information System Based on SSH BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.6 ID - Zheng2015/07 ER -