Field-Distribution’s CAD and Characteristics of Electrostatic Immersion Objective
- Xingquan Wang, Fengpeng Wang, Jun Huang, Shoucai Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Xingquan Wang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.17How to use a DOI?
- Electrostatic immersion objective; Successive Approximation method; Field-distribution; Potential; CAD
- Based on the numerical calculation method, a program is designed to solve the field distributions and equipotential lines in a electrostatic immersion objective. Then the characteristics are discussed. Successive approximation method is used to solve the finite difference equation of field distributions and the scan-line searching method is used to solve the coordinate of equipotential lines. Results from the program show that the rotationally symmetric electric field is characterized by nonuniformity so that the electron beam can be focused and imaged. Also axial potential distributions are nonlinear to produce a radial force and equipotential lines are distributed in a saddle on the nearby axial extreme point of potential. The program offers a exact and effective way to design the electrostatic immersion objective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xingquan Wang AU - Fengpeng Wang AU - Jun Huang AU - Shoucai Yuan PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Field-Distribution’s CAD and Characteristics of Electrostatic Immersion Objective BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.17 ID - Wang2015/07 ER -