Design of an acoustic imaging system based on MEMS sensors
- Linsong Chen, Yueyun Cao, Wenyong Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Linsong Chen
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.21How to use a DOI?
- Acoustic imaging; MEMS microphone; FPGA; DSP; Beamforming
- Developed an acoustic imaging system applied in acoustic test. The acoustic array is made up of 260 MEMS microphones and control by a FPGA, which also in charge of transferring data by optical fiber. The mainframe is control by a FPGA. A DSP is in charge of processing the data from acoustic array. Two embedded system work for saving data and displaying acoustic image. Test results verified that the system can satisfy the need of acoustic imaging for machinery noise and gas-leakage noise in normal workshop. This system has a wide application in noise measurement.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Linsong Chen AU - Yueyun Cao AU - Wenyong Guo PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Design of an acoustic imaging system based on MEMS sensors BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.21 ID - Chen2015/07 ER -