Game Study on Host City Behavior in Enclave Economy
- Wanhong Xiang, Yanfei Feng
- Corresponding Author
- Wanhong Xiang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.23How to use a DOI?
- Comparative Advantage; Preferential Policy; Enclave Economy; Game Model
- Enclave economy is a brand new regional economic development model that is chosen by different administrative regions for economic cooperation. It is crucial and efficient in solving difficulties of land bottleneck and institutional barrier, complementing advantages between two places and promoting regional coordinated development. Due to similar geographic condition, industrial base and the same stage of development, there is inevitable the fierce competition among the host cities in China's central and western regions to develop enclave economy. In view of this, this paper builds the game model of two-city developing enclave economy in view of comparative advantage and preferential policy. Result shows: the city with the comparative advantage will gain more profit so as the city cooperation, etc. On the basis of this, enclave economy based on the advantages must be developed. What’s more, reasonable division coordination mechanism must be set up to avoid vicious competition.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wanhong Xiang AU - Yanfei Feng PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Game Study on Host City Behavior in Enclave Economy BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.23 ID - Xiang2015/07 ER -