Study of Path Planning Algorithm Based on Fuzzy Logic
- Dianhua Zhang, Yimin Chen, Chen Huang, Mingke Gao
- Corresponding Author
- Dianhua Zhang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.24How to use a DOI?
- Path planning; Fuzzy logic; Trafficability factor; Terrain grid; Rugged road
- The path planning problem is an important problem in the research area of robot, games and group animation. However, the current path planning algorithms don't consider practical problems such as roughness, gradient, and barrier height etc. This paper shows a 2.5-dimensional terrain grid which can reduce the amount of computation. By applying the fuzzy logic theory, the terrain trafficability of the rugged road can be evaluated based on different gradient, roughness, elevation difference; the trafficability factor can be achieved and applied to the heuristic function. The improved algorithm can solve the symmetry problem of path planning on uneven surfaces, reduce the search space, and improve the search speed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dianhua Zhang AU - Yimin Chen AU - Chen Huang AU - Mingke Gao PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Study of Path Planning Algorithm Based on Fuzzy Logic BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.24 ID - Zhang2015/07 ER -