A Three-dimensional Scene Simulation System for Evaluating Textures of Fabrics
- Ruyuan Dun, Huilin Yao, Zhen Fan, Senlin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ruyuan Dun
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.27How to use a DOI?
- Three.js; Three-dimensional display; Texture mapping; Luminance fusion; Cubic convolution interpolation
- In this paper, a method of displaying 3D model on the web end based on Three.js library which can simulate the wrinkle and distortion of fabric and support the replacement and modification of texture is realized. The visual effect of a specific fabric texture can be evaluated after texture mapping from the custom area in the model. At first, extract the texture image of 3D model and model it by using the finite element mesh algorithm. Using cubic convolution interpolation algorithm to solve the texture mapping anti aliasing problem can effectively smooth the jags after texture mapping so that the result of fabric simulation is more accurate and realistic. The luminance information of the scene is preserved based on fusion algorithm to make texture mapping more stereo. Introduce the processed texture and 3D model into the Web end for 3D display, which can help to evaluate the effect of different fabrics in different scenes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruyuan Dun AU - Huilin Yao AU - Zhen Fan AU - Senlin Zhang PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - A Three-dimensional Scene Simulation System for Evaluating Textures of Fabrics BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.27 ID - Dun2015/07 ER -