Secure and Privacy-Preserving Matchmaking protocol for Mobile Social Networks
- John Bosco Aristotle Kanpogninge Ansuura, Qi Xia, Benjamin Klugah-Brown, Richmond Martei Tei-Ahontu
- Corresponding Author
- John Bosco Aristotle Kanpogninge Ansuura
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.28How to use a DOI?
- Privacy-Preserving; Matchmaking; Security; Mobile Social Networks; Hybrid Architecture
- Mobile social networking has changed the way people communicate in recent years. Matchmaking service innovates people communication mode in terms of colleague networking, making new friends and many other scenarios. Although this new paradigm brings enormous benefits for enterprises and individuals, how to preserve the user’s privacy becomes a key challenge for all parties involved. Most important, user’s sensitive information should not and cannot be leaked to any other untrusted party or users cannot take advantage of the system to learn sensitive information.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - John Bosco Aristotle Kanpogninge Ansuura AU - Qi Xia AU - Benjamin Klugah-Brown AU - Richmond Martei Tei-Ahontu PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Secure and Privacy-Preserving Matchmaking protocol for Mobile Social Networks BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.28 ID - Ansuura2015/07 ER -