Dynamic Characteristics of Fan Impeller Combines C Ross-flow
- Wenmin Liu, Housen Yang, Xinwen Luo, Xingmei Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Wenmin Liu
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.39How to use a DOI?
- Cross-flow fan; Impeller; Fluid-solid coupling; Flow field; Dynamic characteristic
- Cross-flow fan with its large volume, the export flow distribution uniformity and other advantages, has been widely used in joint harvesting. In this paper, a type of grain combines cross-flow fan be analyzed, using ANSYS Workbech finite element analysis platform, and the flow field of the cross flow fan is simulated, the dynamic characteristics of the impeller in centrifugal force, gravity and aerodynamic force are analyzed. The result is that the maximum stress of the impeller is 40.686 MPa, far less than the yield strength of the material 420MPa, the interference frequency of the impeller is 16.1Hz, which is far less than the vibration frequency of the first six modes of the impeller. This analysis verified the security of the wind turbine, and provided the data support for the optimization design of the wind turbine.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenmin Liu AU - Housen Yang AU - Xinwen Luo AU - Xingmei Dai PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Dynamic Characteristics of Fan Impeller Combines C Ross-flow BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.39 ID - Liu2015/07 ER -