Research on Subsidence Ageing of Soft Soil Roadbed Based on Original Position Monitor
- Chenguang Jiang, Yong He, Jianguo Peng, Fengqin Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chenguang Jiang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- Highway communication; Roadbed engineering; Soft soil roadbed; Subsidence; Ageing; Experimental model
- The stability of soft soil roadbed is a key factor for the properties and quality in motion of highway or railway. The process of stable soft soil roadbed has protracted nature. The stable of soft soil roadbed depend on the internal structure, composition, volume and external environment. Based on a vast amount of original position monitoring data, the problem of subsidence ageing of soft soil roadbed was studied as a whole. It summed up the regularity and features of subsidence ageing of soft soil roadbed. The mathematical model of subsidence ageing of soft soil roadbed has been given.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chenguang Jiang AU - Yong He AU - Jianguo Peng AU - Fengqin Wang PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Research on Subsidence Ageing of Soft Soil Roadbed Based on Original Position Monitor BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.40 ID - Jiang2015/07 ER -