Research on the Application of Electrical Automation in Electrical Engineering
- Hongdai Si, Xin Cheng, Xiaopeng Cui
- Corresponding Author
- Hongdai Si
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.49How to use a DOI?
- Electrical engineering; Automation; Application; Living standard; Construction
- Nowadays the society is the age of information, the computer technology and network technology have been widely used in all walks of life, which effectively improve the competitive power of enterprises and promote the healthy development of the society. With the rapid development of economy, it also has made the corresponding electrical engineering technology progress, and the rapid development of electrical automation has a tremendous boost to the development of electrical engineering. With the popularity of electric automatic expanded, the application of electrical engineering is the corresponding recognition, driving the development of economy to play a promoting role in people's life. Electrical engineering is a public welfare undertakings in China, in order to make the synchronization with the social economy development, researchers also need to apply automation technology, so as to further build the industrialization society, realize the healthy development of social economy, and improve the quality of people's living standard and life. In this paper, researchers conduct a comprehensive analysis of the electrical engineering, its automation construction and development; its application is also analyzed correspondingly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongdai Si AU - Xin Cheng AU - Xiaopeng Cui PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Research on the Application of Electrical Automation in Electrical Engineering BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.49 ID - Si2015/07 ER -