Lipase-catalyzed Kinetic Resolution of Naproxen in Aqueous-organic Solvent Biphase System
- Wei Zhang, Zhenxing Wang, Chunyu Li, Jiaying Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Zhang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.19How to use a DOI?
- Naproxen; Kinetic resolution; Aqueous-organic solvent biphase; lipase
- Dynamic kinetic resolution was used to overcome the problem that enantiomeric excess of product(eep) should been reduced with the increase of yield in the kinetic resolution, To obtain higher yield with higher enantiomeric excess of product(eep), and to overcome the disadvantage of kinetic resolution, the dynamic kinetic resolution system under microwave was established, Theoretically, dynamic kinetic resolution can achieve 100% of conversion. The establishment of dynamic kinetic resolution system is as follows: first of all, the silicone rubber hose (wall thickness 0.6 mm, inner diameter of 7 mm) was fully swelled, In the inner of the silicone rubber hose,the addition amount of NaOH was 2 g , the addition amount of methanol and trimethylchlorosilane was 0.1 ml and 0.2 ml, respectively. In the outer of the silicone rubber hose,the addition amount of isooctane was 50 ml, the addition amount of racemic naproxen methyl ester was 0.115 g, the addition amount of Candida rrugose lpase was 0.285 g, the addition amount of phosphate buffer solution (0.2 mol / L, pH 7.0) was1 ml.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Zhang AU - Zhenxing Wang AU - Chunyu Li AU - Jiaying Xin PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Lipase-catalyzed Kinetic Resolution of Naproxen in Aqueous-organic Solvent Biphase System BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.19 ID - Zhang2016/12 ER -