Study on the Construction of Economics and Management Labs in Universities of Northern Shaanxi from the Perspective of Training of Application-oriented Talent
- Jiang Liu, Hui Ma, Guotao Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiang Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.20How to use a DOI?
- Training of application-oriented talent; Northern Shaanxi; Construction; Laboratory of economics and management
- From the perspective of training of application-oriented talent, based on the analysis of the status of the economics and management laboratory of Yulin college and the beneficial experience of the advancement of such laboratories in the related universities, the paper puts forward concrete suggestions and measures for the transformation and development, which will be analyzed from four aspects: infrastructure construction of laboratory, optimizing of teaching staff, improving of laboratory organization and management, building of the teaching system. Through the experimental teaching practice training, students can gradually master the professional practical skills in finance and accounting, which will provide guarantees for students to benefit from the theoretical knowledge into application ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiang Liu AU - Hui Ma AU - Guotao Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Study on the Construction of Economics and Management Labs in Universities of Northern Shaanxi from the Perspective of Training of Application-oriented Talent BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.20 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -