Self-driving and Highly Automated Control System for Driving Simulator
- Tianbo Liu, Nan Xu, Xiyang Liu, Chong Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Tianbo Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.42How to use a DOI?
- Self-driving; Automated control system; Operator GUI; Driving simulator
- Self-driving car can provide road safety and build interactions between driving simulator and drivers. Except for granting freedom to the hands, the main value of the project for self-driving car is to provide road safety and build interactions between driving simulator and drivers. This paper introduces a system consists of an Operator GUI which can control SCANeR Studio for self-driving simulation, make the simulated vehicle change speed, change lanes as well as switching between automatic driving and human driving. Researchers can calculate accident risks based on the differences and justify whether the driver drive under the right condition.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tianbo Liu AU - Nan Xu AU - Xiyang Liu AU - Chong Xu PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Self-driving and Highly Automated Control System for Driving Simulator BT - 2016 6th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mcei-16.2016.42 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -