Planning and Analysis of Fiber Wrap Trajectory in Pressure Vessel
- Wenzhi Liu, Mingjun Huang, Jiancheng Tian, Ye Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Wenzhi Liu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.17How to use a DOI?
- Robot, Composite pressure vessel, Geodesic winding line type, Winding trajectory planning
- According to the application requirements of a kind of composite pressure vessel, aiming at the fiber winding of multi-axis CNC filament winding machine based on robot platform, the cylinder body and head of pressure vessel are analyzed. The geodesic winding line. Using MATLAB to calculate the trajectory of robot winding equipment under the parameters of constant free fiber length and geodesic winding. The stability of the robot during the winding process is analyzed to provide the basis for the fiber winding experiment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenzhi Liu AU - Mingjun Huang AU - Jiancheng Tian AU - Ye Chen PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Planning and Analysis of Fiber Wrap Trajectory in Pressure Vessel BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.17 ID - Liu2018/03 ER -