Case Based Teaching of Microcomputer Principle and Application
- Guangfeng Chen, Linxia Wang, Xiangping Yang, Huimin Li, Yan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Guangfeng Chen
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Microcomputer principle, SCM; case teaching, curriculum reform.
- This paper explores case-based microcomputer principle teaching methods combined with case teaching. According to the teaching outline, divide the content of the curriculum into a number of knowledge points. Select typical SCM applications to design typical cases, merge knowledge points into cases, and write case notes. In the course of teaching, actively mobilizing the enthusiasm of students and taking the case as the main line of teaching methods. Compared with the traditional teaching methods, the case teaching method would stimulate students' interest in learning, and promote the cultivation of students' integrated application ability of single chip microcomputer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangfeng Chen AU - Linxia Wang AU - Xiangping Yang AU - Huimin Li AU - Yan Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Case Based Teaching of Microcomputer Principle and Application BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.25 ID - Chen2018/03 ER -