Summary of Evaluating Inertial Gyro Storage Life Based on Accelerated Life Test
- Huizhi Li, Shaoguang Wang, Chen Huang, Xihui Mu
- Corresponding Author
- Huizhi Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.36How to use a DOI?
- inertial gyro; accelerated life test; life assessment Introduction
- In this paper, the life evaluation of inertial gyro components of information-based ammunition control system is carried out by using accelerated life test. The present research situation of accelerated life test technology is discussed, and the basic principle, shortcomings, the general process of evaluating the life of the inertial gyro components of the control system by the acceleration test and some problems needing attention in the life assessment process are put forward.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huizhi Li AU - Shaoguang Wang AU - Chen Huang AU - Xihui Mu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Summary of Evaluating Inertial Gyro Storage Life Based on Accelerated Life Test BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.36 ID - Li2018/03 ER -