Research on the seismic simulated vibration test machine for the aseismatic performance of elevator
- Xiao Lv, Dingdong Zou, Lei Zhang, Ligui Kang, Jingjie Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao Lv
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- elevator, aseismatic performance, damage, simulation, inspection.
- In view of the running safety in elevator under earthquake, several damage forms of elevator are presented and its analysis model is set up. Then some earthquake protective measures for elevators are proposed. In order to inspect the seismic behavior of the elevator, the seismic simulated vibration test machine of elevator is further analyzed based on the advanced control theory in this paper. Finally, the seismic simulated vibration test machine of elevator is developed and the results show that the method can be applied to elevators. These studies laid the foundation for further exploring the elevator safety performance in earthquake environment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao Lv AU - Dingdong Zou AU - Lei Zhang AU - Ligui Kang AU - Jingjie Yuan PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on the seismic simulated vibration test machine for the aseismatic performance of elevator BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.38 ID - Lv2018/03 ER -