Summary of weak signal detection and processing methods
- Wei Liu, Zhenshu Ma, Huagang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Liu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.40How to use a DOI?
- Weak signal; detection method; development
- Weak signal detection is a multidisciplinary application of detection methods,which through the use of different methods to study and analyze the statistical properties of signal and noise, and use a variety of signal processing methods to analyze and process the input signal. Weak signals can be detected from strong noise in order to meet the requirements of modern scientific research and application of technology required for sophisticated detection technology . This paper describes the characteristics of weak signal detection and introduces the weak signal detection methods of linear and non-linear theory respectively. The emphasis is on comparing the current methods used in weak signal detection technology summarizing the characteristics of each method. Finally is the development trend of weak signal detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Liu AU - Zhenshu Ma AU - Huagang Sun PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Summary of weak signal detection and processing methods BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.40 ID - Liu2018/03 ER -