Application of Auto Disturbance Rejection Control in Fuze Rotation Speed Control
- Qiang Xiao, Yongshi Xu, Bin Zhang, Han Wei, Kan Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Qiang Xiao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- Auto Disturbance Rejection Control (ADRC), Rotation Speed Control, Fuze
- The motor is considered as the carrier and driving the precision control of rotation speed of the fuze, which is an effectiveway to simulate the centrifugal environment of the realistic simulation fuze. In order to precisely control the rotation speed of fuze, motor is used as the research object, a mathematical model of fuze rotation motion is built. Based on that, the ADRC design of fuze rotating is completed, and the ADRC and PID comparison simulation of fuze rotation speed is carried out. The simulation results show that ADRC technology has better dynamic performance compared with the PID control.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiang Xiao AU - Yongshi Xu AU - Bin Zhang AU - Han Wei AU - Kan Xu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Application of Auto Disturbance Rejection Control in Fuze Rotation Speed Control BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.48 ID - Xiao2018/03 ER -